There has been many improvements in the new Sitebuilder version. Here is a list of some of the improvements:
- Users can see how their sites will look on the most popular mobile devices before publishing the sites on the Internet.
- Users can add a Twitter feed to their sites.
- Users can switch off automatic mobile optimizations for websites
- The Map module now provides controls for interaction with maps and for setting multiple location markers
- Users can apply styles to website modules and website menu items: backgrounds, font color, padding, margins, corner shapes, and shadows.
- The quality of generated designs was improved.
- The transparency of background images can be adjusted.
- Users can add several Banner modules to a site, and add text and images into Banner modules.
- Bannerien kuvavalikoimaan lisätty lisää kuvia
- The library of background images was extended with new images.
- Users can insert links to external pages into the website navigation menu.
Picture 1. You can see how the site looks on mobile devices before publishing.
Picture 2. Apply styles to website modules and website menu items.
Internet Explorer versions 8 and 9 are no longer supported. Please update to newer version of IE, if needed.