After you have created an email address in our control panel, you can send and receive emails using your Android phone. Please note that not all Android phone setting structures are the same, so your phone settings might be a little different.
2. Press the ‘Menu’ button.
3. Press ‘Add account’ button.
When the phone asks for your username and password, enter your whole email address as username and the same password you put in earlier.
1. In ‘IMAP-mail server’, enter your server address (provided to you in the email you got from Hostingpalvelu upon registration). Server address is in form mailX.hostingpalvelu.fi, where X is the server number where your site is located.
2. Use ‘SSL’.
3. Use the standard port 993.
4. IMAP-addresses prefix name can be left blank.
2. Use ‘SSL’ and port 465.
3. Enter your email address and password once again.