Bandwidth shows your sites bandwidth usage. It covers the current and total use of your bandwidth. It holds your HTTP (web) and POP/IMAP (Email) bandwidth and can include your FTP bandwidth if requested. Bandwidth usage reports can be found in control panel under “Metrics” and again under “Bandwidth”.
When you scroll down, you can see the usage from the day you began to use this spesific hosting plan up to this day.
It shows the following protocols:
- HTTP – Website bandwidth usage
- POP – Email bandwidth usage
- IMAP – Email bandwidth usage
- FTP (File transfer protocol) – Download and upload bandwidth usage
- SMTP – Sent emails bandwidth usage
- Total – Total bandwidth usage (http, Pop, Imap, Ftp and Smtp)