Web Disk allows you to easily drag and drop files to your folder. You can create a Web Disk user and start using the service. After creating a user, you can drag and drop files just like in your own computer. You can also browse files in the server.
1. Start using Web Disk in the control panel by clicking ‘Web Disk’
2. Fill in the user information required. Control panel will automatically suggest a home folder. From the drop down menu you can choose a domain for the Web Disk.
3. Next, control panel will warn you that the folder in public_html should be protected for privacy. Click to accept.
4. Now control panel asks for a password for the folder. Press ‘Save’ after you have given a password.
5. Your Web Disk is now ready.