You can order it fromhere.
After you have ordered the CDN service, you can enable it the following way:
- Go to your client area and click ‘Management’ under CDN
- Click ‘New CDN resource’
- Add your CDN-Hostname i.e. cdn.yourdomain.fi
- In ‘Origin’, add your own domain (i.e. www.omadomain.fi)
- Check the box ‘Edge groups’
- Press ‘Create CDN resource’
These are the steps you’ll need to do to create the CDN resource.
In addition, you need to activate the CDN in your website.
Guides are available here.