- A Cloud Server is a virtual server with scalable resources and with more fault-tolerant and secure infrastructure designs. Cloud server is ready to use immediately and you can scale it according to your needs.
- We have newest hardware on our servers, SANs and switches. Our architecture is resistant to data disk failure. We use RAID 10 with fault tolerance and improved performance on our SAN’s disks.
- In the case of any failure the cloud servers are automatically migrated to ensure you server keeps up and running.
- A daily backup is included. You can also create your own backup, when needed.
- Whenever needed, you can restart, shut down or recreate your server (even with a new operating system).
- Immediately activated after receiving payment *
- Free and friendly support
- 1, 3, 6 or 12 months billing cycle. Prices include vat 24%.
- Datacenter in Finland
What is a Cloud Server?
Questions? Contact our sales.
* payment is received immediately with credit cards or e-payment. Bank transfers duration inside Finland is 1-3 banking days.
- Full control
- Guaranteed resources: RAM and CPU.
- All components duplicated (switches, network cards, servers)
- Daily backups
- Comprehensive statistics
- Remote console: control your cloud server with your web browser.
- Failover and Hot MigrationHot migration and auto-failover to make sure your server keeps up and running
- Xen virtualization: takes care that a single customer can’t abuse resources of other users.
We use reliable HP Proliant servers and Juniper switches.
You can choose your Operating System from the options below. You can recreate the cloud server with a new operating system, if needed.
Fedora 13 x64 or x86
Fedora 14 x64 or x86
Fedora 15 x64 or x86
Gentoo 10.1_2.6.34 x64
Elastix 2.0.3 x64
ClearOS 5.1 x86